Registration > You are selected for a project > Working on a project > Get the payment
- Upon signup, you create your anonymous expert profile with your areas of expertise
- You sign up a second time with our fiduciary to assure the personalized payments
- There is only one link between the 2 accounts: In both cases, you use an identical user name
- InDiCu will never know your true identity (in fact, the fiduciary withholds this information from any third party, including InDiCu).
- We only get your pure insights and anonymous user name
- The fiduciary will never know which questions you answered, or what insights you transmitted. He will only learn from us which amount to pay you for your services, and he will remit you the money.
You are selected for a project
- InDiCu matches your profile with questions from the market and contacts you if you are a good fit
Your participation in projects is always your free choice and you may decline to participate without giving a reason.
Similarly, InDiCu cannot guarantee the number and frequency of project proposals presented to you or whether you will ever be selected for participation (even if you are interested in participating)
- If you are selected and feel confident to help on a project, then sign the latest version of the terms and conditions; only then you will be able to give your input for the project.
Working on a project
- You get access to the specific questions.
Every open question carries a price: This amount is paid for the first complete answer.
The price is based on the value the answer has for our customers, and on how hard it is to answer.
You answer through our website (either by text you type, or documents you upload);
then the respective question will be marked as “in review”.
- Your answers will be evaluated by InDiCu as fast as possible according to credibility and completeness of the answer.
- If clarification is needed, we will contact you through e-mail or an instant messaging service you specified in your profile. You will get feedback, should your answer be only partially complete or not acceptable. This will help you to target your next answers.
- The price will be paid out to the expert who first gives a complete and credible answer (“first come, first serve”), then the question will be marked as closed; partial answers and compensations are possible.
Get the payment
Once you want to receive your payment you send us the payment request through our website.
After this, you will receive your payments on your bank account from our fiduciary, with whom you have previously registered, and whose only function it is to protect the anonymity of your answers, while assuring payments can be made to you personally.
- Questions with acceptable answers will be marked as “complete”; from that point onwards they are not open to others anymore