Before registration, please read the following:
- InDiCu wants to protect your privacy as much as possible
- On the other hand, you have to receive payment for your services, which means we have to get this payment to you personally
- This is why we work together with a fiduciary. Only he knows your identity, while he ignores what you deliver. We know your results, but don’t know your identity.
To achieve this, you need to register twice:
With InDiCu. Here, you only input your preferred username
We also need your professional profile information to match you with the right projects.
- With fiduciary P. ter Haar www.fiduciary-ter-haar.com. He only needs your account information, and THE SAME username
- With InDiCu. Here, you only input your preferred username
- The username is the anonymous link between your inputs and your payment. It is therefore of paramount importance that both usernames are the same
- Sometimes InDiCu might need to contact you for discussion of your input
- Please give InDiCu an anonymous email account (like g-mail, yahoo mail or hotmail) and/or Skype username during the registration on InDiCu