Could you answer these questions?
Some sample questions:
• How many people work in division A of company B, and what share of them can be considered "white collar" vs."blue collar"?
• Which supplier(s) deliver component X to company A?
• How much of company B's product X goes into export?
• Does company C use direct sales or distributors and key accounts and/or area sales?
• Company D acquired company E. What was the main strategic reason? E.g. gaining economy of scale? Buying market access to certain end customers? Buying intellectual property? Other? Will they now discontinue some products?
• In customer preferences, what roles play price vs. product features, vs. product quality, vs. service vs. others?
• What influence on the industry can we expect from Government regulators in the coming years?
Could you find out?
• You might already know the answer from the top of your head.
• Or you might know where to find the answer.
• You might also know somebody else who knows.In that case, you may decide if you want to retrieve the answers and rewards yourself, or refer your friend or colleague to sign up.
Would the rewards be worth it?
• You will find individual rewards next to each question.
If you are the first one to answer the question fully, this is what you will be paid.
• Typically, one right answer will be worth 100-1000 EUR, depending on difficulty.